Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mint chocolate chevrons

This was, by far, the most time I have ever spent on a manicure. It was 6 hours divided over two days. It should have been so simple. Paint on a colour, slap on some stamping, and add a bit of decoration here and there. Instead, I ran into every imaginable problem. I smudged/dented the base colour multiple times on multiple fingers. I struggled to stamp correctly, often ending up with ugly and unfixable designs. I did my accent nails only to realize they really didn't match the rest of the manicure and had to come up with something new. Finally I ended up with a manicure I'm very happy with, though it certainly should not have taken as long as it did.




The base colour is "Lagoon" by Joe Fresh, and the brown in "Espresson" by Revlon Top Speed. The stamp I used was BM201, and I just filled in some of the lines for the accent nail.

No comments:

Post a Comment