Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Dandelions...maybe?

I realized today that I am very, very behind on posting my nail designs. I blame it on the fact that my boyfriend was in town and I was distracted, followed by a fairly busy week. So, it's time to catch up!

I bought some new nail polishes fairly recently from Canadian Superstore. I'd heard a lot about the Joe Fresh polishes and since I was there already, I thought I might as well check them out. Just see what colours they have. Instead, I walked away with six nail polishes. Now it's time to try them out! I decided to start out by doing a design that I'd seen on polyvore. It's supposed to be dandelions blowing seeds around, but everyone thought they were birds. Either way, I love how it turned out!




The grey is "Fog" by Joe Fresh, and the black and white are Konad Special Nail Polishes.

Also, to all of you who nominated me for the liebster award, I haven't forgotten! I'm hoping to get to it tomorrow, maybe Monday at the latest. Sorry and thank you again!

1 comment: