Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Boston terriers!

I used to be a cat person, but one day I realized that what I really wanted was a dog. As much as I like the fact that cats are fairly low maintenance, I want a pet that loves me and is happy to see me all the time. Cats...not so much. So now I torture myself by watching pick a puppy and checking out all the dogs I can't have right now. I have decided though that when I can get a dog, I want a Boston Terrier. Apparently they are the gentlemen of dogs, and I think they are adorable. Not everyone agrees, but who cares?

So, to try out my new black polish I did a tribute to Boston Terriers! I got many compliments on the paw prints, no one really noticed the dogs on the ring finger though. I was so proud of it too.




The black is "Onyx" by Joe Fresh, the white is by Konad Special Nail Polish, and the background on the ring finger is "French Lingerie" by Rimmel. In case you don't know what a Boston Terrier looks like...


Aren't they adorable? :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha, that's so cute having it peeking over the edge of the nail like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BOSTON TERRIERS ARE SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete